Our Mission & Vision
What is our Mission, Vision and motto?
Our Mission: To inspire and empower all children of the Most High to pristinely make the world a safe and healthy place for all members of humanity.
Our Vision: To create a world that is ruled by Love and the “Will” of the Most High, void of negative emotions, greed, lusts and love of money.
According to the KJV bible book of Matthew chapter 19 verse 26, the Messiah Yashu’a (Jesus) said unto them, “With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.” According to the KJV bible book of Philippians chapter 4 verse 13; it states: “I can do all things through Christ which strengthened me.” Therefore; with God and through Christ, the children of the Most High Pristine Youth and Family Solutions, LLC. Mission and Vision can become a reality for the children of the Most High!
Our Motto: There is no right way to do the wrong thing!
Why does our work Matter?
In order for the Children of the Most High; Pristine Youth and Family Solutions LLC. to be obedient to the Most High Heavenly Father, we seek to be positive difference makers who helps and teach youth and adults: to apply the doctrine of the Most High in all that they aspire to do and to teach them how to create positive predetermined goals, how to achieve positive success according to what positive success means to them, how to achieve positive happiness according to what positive happiness means to them, and how to learn to work together with members of humanity to create a world where all youth and all adults are happy, healthy, and balanced mentally, spiritually, physically, emotionally, financially, personally, professionally, and socially.
“Happiness is associated with and precedes numerous successful outcomes, as well as behaviors paralleling success – Lyubomirsky, King, & Diener, (2005)”
Furthermore, the evidence suggests that positive affect is the hallmark of well-being and may be the cause of many of the desirable characteristics, resources, and successes correlated with happiness, (Lyubomirsky, King, & Diener, (2005). It also matters for our youth to receive the protection from the Most High Heavenly Father from all harm during the pre-adult years and beyond, in order to have an opportunity to become adults that can continue to create a world where all youth and all adults are happy, healthy, and balanced mentally, spiritually, physically, emotionally, financially, personally, professionally, and socially.
According the bible, this can only occur if our youth learn God’s knowledge and God’s laws. According to the KJV bible book of Hosea chapter 4 verse 6, the LORD states:
“My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.”
So, according to the aforementioned verse, in order to best prepare today’s youth to survive and thrive until adulthood and beyond, they need to learn God’s (אלהים Elôhı̂ym) knowledge (Elôhı̂ym, אלהים is the original word for “God” before being translated as the word: “God” in the KJV bible book of Genesis chapter 1 verse 1) and God’s (אלהים Elôhı̂ym) laws to be eligible to receive God’s (אלהים Elôhı̂ym) protection from all harm. Therefore, today’s youth must be informed with God’s (אלהים Elôhı̂ym) All, Wise, Abundant, Right, Exact (A.W.A.R.E.) Knowledge. How do you know? Because God’s A.W.A.R.E. knowledge is best, accurate, correct (right, healthy) and exact and best to guide and protect all of the global children of the Most High from all harm. For this reason, God’s (אלהים Elôhı̂ym) A.W.A.R.E. Knowledge gives the children of the Most High the ability to develop the habit of positive thinking or correct (right, healthy) thinking as oppose to negative thinking or wrong thinking. A person with wrong knowledge thinks negatively by having wrong I. D. E. A. S. (Impure Desires Emotionally Activated Sequentially) or negative thoughts continuously, which leads to negative thinking, negative speaking, negative actions, and negative character.
Learning, applying and obeying the laws of Elohiym (God), activates the will of the Most High Heavenly Father in the mind which initiates all thoughts, and a person acts and speaks, as he or she thinks! This is why in the KJV bible book of Hebrews chapter 8 verse 10; it states:
“For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people.”
In the KJV bible book of Revelation chapter 22 verses 12-16; Yashu’a (Jesus) stated:
“And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last. Blessed are they that do his [the Most High, Heavenly Father’s, ELYOWN עֶלְיוֹן EL אֵל] commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city. For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie. I Jesus [Yashu’a] have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.”
Hence, God’s (אלהים Elôhı̂ym) A.W.A.R.E. Knowledge is the best knowledge for our youth to be taught in order for them to have the best opportunity to be recipients of Elohiym (God’s) protection, and to help ensure that our youth will become the future positive leaders of tomorrow, today!
What is our Purpose?
- To do the will of the Most High Heavenly Father.
- To dispel the diversity of confusion by helping people to mentally break free from the mental imprisonment of the blinding light of misinformation.
- To encourage people to love themselves and members of humanity in a healthy, positive, caring, non- egotistical way.
- To help people to practice being caring and loving to one another in an effort to be obedient to what the Messiah Yashu’a (Jesus) commanded us to do when he said in the KJV book of John chapter 13 verses 34-35; the Messiah Yashu’a (Jesus) said: “A new commandment I give unto you, that ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another. By this shall all men [women and children] know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another).”
- To help youth and adults to improve the overall quality of their lives.
- To remind members of humanity to love the Most High Heavenly Father with all of their heart, and with all of their spirit and soul, with all of their mind, and entire being.
- Defend the poor, the motherless, fatherless, the underserved underrepresented, afflicted members of humanity; and do what is morally right for them.
- Deliver the poor and needy out of the hands of the wicked.
- To Teach the Most High's Doctrine.
What are Our responsibilities?
- We have the responsibility to Warn members of humanity to be on their guard against the children of the devil (who look like any person that you may see at any time), and to remind members of humanity what the Messiah Yashu’a (Jesus) said to the children of the devil in the KJV bible book of John chapter 8 verse 44: “Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.”
- We have the responsibility to Inform those who we are sent to, to tell them to repent to the Most High Heavenly Father through the Messiah Yashu’a (Jesus) who said in the KJV bible book of John chapter 14 verse 6: “I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man [woman or child] cometh unto the Father, but by me.”
- We have the responsibility to Teach True Vine “Yashu’a” (Jesus) education and positive life skills to youth and adults through the Children of the Most High Pristine Youth and Family Solutions, LLC. 9X9 True Vine “Yashu’a” (Jesus) B.A.-K.A.-R.E. Sequential Order of Learning Habits of Success. This occurs in an effort to assist youth and adults in the process of achieving what they define as positive success, their positive life aspirations and all of their positive predetermined life goals. We seek to inspire and empower all children of the Most High to pristinely make the world a safe and healthy place for all members of humanity. In hopes to create a world that is ruled by Love and the “Will” of the Most High, void of negative emotions, greed, lusts and love of money.
- We also have the responsibility to Teach the doctrine of the Most High Heavenly Father to those who we are sent to by explaining the scriptures from the original language it was revealed in so that youth and adults will learn how to best apply the Most High Heavenly Father’s truth in all situations to achieve success. The Messiah Yashu’a (Jesus) said in the KJV bible book of John chapter 8 verse 32:
“And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.”